ISO Certification & Consultation Company in Nigeria
Finecert helps in implementation and certification of ISO standards like ISO 9001, 14001, 22000, 45001.
ISO Certification in Nigeria
ISO is the International Organization for Standardization, headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland, which has been the number one organization for developing and publishing the international standards for improving businesses and the quality of their services. Since its foundation on 23rd February 1947, ISO has been publishing global technical, industrial, and commercial standards and it works in over 160 countries.
When we see the name ISO Certification on a product, the trust inevitably increases on the product because ISO Certification means Guaranteed quality. ISO Certification in Nigeria is the international standard that any organization needs to swear by if they wish to ensure that their business is internationally certified. There are numerous ISO Certifications to choose from based on an organization’s needs and requirements.
Why Choose Us?
The ISO Standards are set and published by the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) but the ISO doesn’t provide any certification services. This is where you will need help from a third-part ISO Certification body and Finecert is one such organization that can help your organization obtain the ISO Certification in Lagos. We, at Finecert, have a set of highly-experienced consultants who are very passionate about helping clients obtain ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 22000, ISO 45001, ISO 27001, ISO 41001, ISO 50001, ISO 21001, ISO 22301, ISO 13485, ISO 17025, CE Mark, and HACCP certifications at a minimal time.
We, as an organization trust in delivering top-quality services with complete transparency, and integrity is of utmost virtue to us. We employ a reasonable price model that is based on the number of employees, products, and services presented by your organization. To satisfy these guidelines and to get the ISO Certification in Nigeria, the help and direction of a specialist are inescapable. In order to understand this need of the associations, we have set up our consultancy to give you a framework of our ISO Certification services in Nigeria.
How to get ISO Certification in Nigeria?
In order to obtain ISO Certification, you need to first develop and document your production processes and then produce a list of corrective procedures to ensure that you are improving and continuously maintaining your quality standards.
The major steps involved in obtaining ISO Certification in Lagos are:
- Gap Analysis: In this initial step, we will investigate the strength of your association’s structure to take a look at what are the changes expected to be made to guarantee the viable execution of the ISO Certification.
- Scope and Design: Now, we will utilize the information obtained in the Gap Analysis for planning the necessary changes to be made.
- Implementation: This is the major step in which we carry out the settled-upon changes.
- Training: Once the changes are carried out, we will prepare your staff to guarantee that they understand how to make the best use of the management system.
- Certification Audit: An evaluator from an external ISO certification agency will visit the premises of the organization to review your association and then provide you ISO Certification in Nigeria.
- Continual Improvement: This is an additional step our organization takes to guarantee that all the difficult work put in during the certification process gives consistent, productive outcomes.
Benefits of ISO Certification in Abuja
The top benefits of ISO Certification in Nigeria are:
- ISO Certification is apt for organizations of any size, be at a small start-up or a large multinational firm
- Better core management
- It ensures less wastage
- Growth in adeptness, productivity, and revenue
- Upgraded customer retention and acquisition
- Reliable outcomes that are measured and supervised meticulously
- Global recognition
- Attuned with other ISO standards
- Diminishes mistakes in the business process
- Improves communication between all levels of the management
ISO Certification in Lagos can help organizations stand out in the global market by improving their business opportunities and significantly amplifying the overall business performance.
Need for ISO Certification in Nigeria
Nigeria, a country set on the western coast of the African continent, features various geographic conditions with the weather varying from arid to humid equatorial. The Nigerian economy is one of the most significant ones in Africa, consequently, Nigeria is considered the richest country on the continent. Since the late 1960s, the economy has been primarily based on the crude oil trade. A series of world oil values that increased from 1973 made fast economic process in transportation, construction, manufacturing, and government services in the country. Economic opportunities lead to an increase in the number of businesses and consequently increase competition in the business world.
Although the national capital Abuja, in the Federal Capital Territory, was created by decree in 1976, Lagos, the previous capital, retains its standing as the country’s leading business and industrial town. The chief oil-refining city, Port Harcourt, is another major city in the country due to the presence of numerous multinational firms as well as other industrial sectors. ISO Certification can help every organization since there are various types of ISO Certification in Nigeria that an organization can choose from depending on their requirements. For instance, ISO 9001 Certification in Nigeria will help organizations improve their business by enhancing the quality of their products and services.