ISO 9001:2015 - Quality Management
ISO 9001:2015 Certification
ISO 9001 is one of the most popular international standards. It sets requirements for a Quality Management System (QMS). It is also one of the most sought-after ISO standards as it is very generic. In fact, over a million companies and organizations from over 170 countries have already adopted ISO 9001.
A Quality Management System is a set of processes that focus on ensuring that all the products and services of an organization are of the best quality. The purpose of a quality management system is to ensure that when a process is implemented repeatedly, the same data, approaches, skills, and controls are applied persistently. If there is an issue or risk detected in the process, it is fed into the quality management system to ensure uninterrupted improvement.
Principles of Quality Management System
Quality management principles are primary values and rules that form the foundation for effective quality management.
The seven principles of Quality Management are:
- Customer Focus:
Customer satisfaction is of utmost importance for an effective Quality Management System.
Managers at every level are unified to create ideal working conditions that will encourage all the employees to achieve the quality objectives of the organization.
- Engagement of people:
All the people in the organization are encouraged to actively participate in the process of creating and delivering products and services of value.
- Process approach:
All the processes involved in the QMS are interrelated to form a coherent system that will help achieve reliable and expected results.
Continual improvement is encouraged throughout the business process.
- Evidence-based decision making:
Desired results are achieved accurately by basing all the decisions on facts obtained by analyzing and examining the existing information.
- Relationship Management:
Management of relationships with all business partners, associates, and suppliers results in a successful business.
These principles are flexible. Although all the principles are vital for an effective QMS, an organization has the freedom to prioritize the principles and change the order based on their requirements.
Why Choose Finecert for ISO 9001 Certification?
Although the International Organization of Standardization (ISO) sets and publishes the ISO standards, it does not provide any certification services. ISO Certification is a seal of approval from a third-party organization that the certified company is in complete compliance with the chosen ISO standard.
Finecert is a leading ISO Certification Consultancy that provides ISO consultation and certification services. We keep the entire certification process Hassle-free and reduce the cost and time taken to acquire ISO 9001 Certification. We have a set of highly experienced ISO Consultants who are specialized experts in the field. Organizations can acquire our services based on their requirements and time frame. We aim to provide continual services that meet and exceed the needs of the client.
Process of getting ISO 9001 Certification
Steps involved in the implementation process of ISO 9001:
- Gap Analysis: Understand the framework of the processes involved in the organization and identify any risks that could disrupt the flow of an effective QMS.
- Scope and Design: Design a plan of action based on the acquired results from the gap analysis.
- Implementation: Implementation of the designed plan.
- Training: Train the staff according to the QMS requirements. Includes Awareness Training & Internal Audit Training.
- Management Meeting: To evaluate the results from the previous steps.
- Implementation Review: Review the final result to ensure continual improvement.
- Certification Audit: This step marks the completion of the ISO certification process.
- Continual improvement: Yearly Surveillance Audits are conducted to ensure and monitor the improvement of the Quality Management System effectively.
Follow the link to learn about our implementation process in detail.
Benefits of ISO 9001 Certification
Compliance with ISO 9001 can help you provide consistent, top-quality products and services to your existing customers. It is sure to attract new customers, as well as:
- Reduction in wastage and costly errors by reducing the production of defective products and services
- Improved risk management
- Better customer satisfaction and retention by understanding the customer needs and requirements
- Improved engagement and job satisfaction among the employees
- Stand-out in the international market
- Gain new customers and increase revenue
- Better communication between all the levels and processes in the organization
- Improved efficiency and overall business performance by effectively managing time and resources.
- Consistently improve all the products, processes, systems, and services in the organization.
- Confirmed compliance with business requirements and regulations.
The ISO 9001:2015 standard can apply to any business organization, irrespective of the industry or size. Over the years, more than a million business establishments from all parts of the world have signed up for the ISO 9001 standard to manage the quality management systems of their enterprises.