ISO Certification & Consultation Company in Egypt
ISO certification and consultation company in Egypt, specialized in ISO 9001, 45001, 27001, 22000, 14001, CE Mark, HACCP certification services by Finecert.
ISO Certification & Consultation Company in Egypt
ISO Certification In Egypt
ISO Certification is the global norm given to an organization certified with at least one of the international standards set by the International Organization for Standardization (ISO). ISO is a voluntary, non-government organization that develops and publishes over twenty thousand standards such as ISO 9001, ISO 27000, ISO 45001, etc. No matter your need, ISO will have a standard for you.
Founded on 23 February 1947, and headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland, ISO publishes global technical, industrial, and commercial standards and it already works in 166 countries. Although they are one of the leading global organizations for developing standards, they do not provide any certification services. This is where Finecert comes into the picture.
Why choose us?
Finecert is a leading consultancy for ISO Certification with experts of a decade experience. We have a dedicated team of consultants who are passionate and are focused on ensuring complete client satisfaction during the certification process, from start to finish. We even take an extra step to provide services after the whole certification process is completed to ensure that we maintain a healthy and long-lasting relationship with our customers.
We provide ISO certification and consultation services in all major cities of Egypt like Cairo, Alexandria, Aswan, Luxor, Hurghada, Sharm El Sheikh, etc. with various standards such as ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001, ISO 22000, ISO 13485, ISO 17025, HACCP, GMP, CE Mark, etc. Our services help organizations and companies get ISO certified hassle free and we implement a very reasonable price model which is primarily dependent on the number of employees, products, and services offered by your organization. Contact us if you wish to know more about ISO certifications or request a quote.
How to get ISO Certification in Egypt?
The major steps involved in obtaining ISO Certification in Egypt are:
- Gap Analysis: First, we need to analyze your framework to set a guide on the necessary improvements
- Scope and Design: Based on the information obtained from the first step, we will design the arrangements and solutions needed for an effective management system.
- Implementation: This is a lengthy step where all the required changes are put to effect.
- Training: In this step, all the employees and staff will be trained.
- Certification Audit: Auditors will visit your organization to audit the company and then provide you with ISO Certification in Egypt.
- Continual Improvement: Although we don’t mention this step, we provide continual services after the entire process of ISO Certification in Egypt is completed. It ensures that the process of your management system flows continuously.
Benefits of ISO Certification in Egypt
The top benefits of ISO Certification in Egypt are:
- Increases the ability to identify and evaluate threats.
- It helps your business credibility and increases brand value.
- It improves the involvement of employees and members of the organization.
- It Increases the potential profit and market share.
- It helps to become eligible to apply for International and Government Tenders.
- ISO Certification signifies that your company considers providing good quality products or services.
- Increases operational efficiency in a production environment and helps to improve performance.
- Get compliant with the legal, statutory, and regulatory requirements.
- It helps the business with day-to-day activities performed by the organization.
- It can help organizations stand out in the global market by improving their business opportunities and significantly amplifying the overall business performance.
Egypt, the pancontinental country in the northeast corner of Africa and southwest corner of Asia, is a Mediterranean country that has one of the longest histories of any country in the world. It is considered a cradle of civilization and some of the earliest developments of writing, agriculture, urbanization, and organized religion can be seen in Ancient Egypt. Modern Egypt dating back to 1922, has become the most populous country in North Africa, the Middle East, and the Arab world, and the third-most populated in Africa.
Egypt has always found a way to make its mark in history. From being the producer of the world’s first prosthetic limb, inventing the 365-day calendar divided into twelve months that we all refer to today, paper, pens, locks, and keys, to toothpaste! Home to the largest city in Africa and the Middle East, Cairo, and the world’s largest dam, Aswan high dam, Egypt is considered to be a middle power worldwide. The country has the second-largest economy in Africa, consequently, organizations can significantly improve their businesses by obtaining the ISO Certification in Egypt.