ISO 41001:2018 - Facility Management
ISO 41001:2018 Certification
The ISO 41001:2018 Facility Management Systems Requirements give recommendations for the sustainable delivery of effective and efficient facility management services. The International Organization for Standardization (ISO) produced ISO 41001:2018, which lays forth principles for facility management. It has the same core language, definitions, and vocabulary as other ISO standards including ISO 45001 (Occupational Health and Safety) and ISO 50001 (Energy Management).
Supporting materials, such as standards detailing FM vocabulary, important ideas, benefits, and agreement development, were also published before ISO 41001 was launched in April 2018. The goal of the standard is to assist businesses in demonstrating efficient and effective FM, achieving uniformity in establishing FM criteria, and achieving sustainability. It standardised FM principles and standards in such a way that it can assist companies of various sizes. Facility management is an organisational function that integrates people, location, and process within the physical environment in order to improve people’s quality of life and the core business’ efficiency.
The new standard will also clarify the “what and why” of facilities management, emphasising its importance in strategic operations. Managing workplace operations and maintenance is critical for preserving critical assets and operational efficiencies, and it is becoming increasingly crucial for all firms. Facilities management can be an organization’s second largest overhead, after wages, thus it pays to protect these physical and strategic assets. When facilities, buildings, and other assets are poorly managed, it affects practically every aspect of the firm.
Why Choose Finecert for ISO 41001 Certification?
Finecert is a well-known provider of ISO consultations and services, with offices and local consultants all around the world. We offer certification from recognised certification bodies, and each certificate comes with a unique certificate number that can be verified on the website of the issuing certification authority. We provide a simplified certification process, minimum documentation, End-to-end responsibility and One-stop solution for consulting, training, audit and certification. ISO Certification services are available for a variety of standards, including ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001, ISO 22000, HACCP, ISO 21001, ISO 22301, ISO 13485, ISO 17025, GMP, and others.
Process of getting ISO 41001 Certification
Finecert takes a results-oriented approach to implementing successful systems in the organisation. Organizations can improve their company efficiency and sustainability by using a simple and practical approach to system installation. Shamkris encourages complete documentation in order to get a certificate of achievement as well as improved performance.
The following is a description of the implementation procedure:
- Gap Analysis: Identifying the discrepancy between existing systems and ISO standards. Choosing the right certification organisation, Depending on the scale of your company and the certification body you select.
- Documentation: Management System Manual, Procedures, Policy, Objectives, and Forms, among others.SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures) are being reviewed (SOP)
- Management System: Top management and staff receive ISO awareness training.
- Throughout the organisation, using a well-documented management system.
- Internal Audit: Internal audits are used to identify nonconformities with ISO standards. Meetings of the Executive Committee, Nonconformity Corrective and Preventive Action Plan.
- Certification Body: Finecert represents you and aids you with the third-party audit.
- Closure of any certification body-identified nonconformities
- Certificate Issued: ISO certificates issued for 3 years and Surveillance Audits yearly.
Benefits of ISO 41001 Certification
- ISO 41001 has the ability to make a significant difference in businesses by increasing workforce health and safety, lowering environmental impact, and generating significant cost savings and efficiency.
- ISO 41001 will help organisations in a variety of ways by establishing a common approach and a set of processes that can be referred to anywhere in the world. It will serve as a benchmark for developing and driving an effective strategic, tactical, and operational FM system, allowing FM teams to operate at peak efficiency.
- It will also help firms looking to outsource FM because those suppliers that can demonstrate compliance with the standard will give them confidence in their strategy and processes.
Industries or organizations that can comply with ISO 41001
The international standard for a Facility Management (FM) system is ISO 41001. It provides a framework for developing, implementing, and maintaining successful facilities management in a variety of industries around the world.
- Manufacturing Companies
- Service Sector
- Drugs and Pharma
- Research Foundation
- Software Development