ISO Certification & Consultation Company in Jordan
Finecert helps in implementation and certification of ISO standards like ISO 9001, 14001, 22000, 45001.
ISO Certification in Jordan
ISO certification is a seal of approval and recognition given to the organization by the third party body to run your business by implementing one of the international standards based on the business approach. International standards are developed and published by the International Organization for Standardization (ISO). ISO Certification in Jordan enables an organization to maintain and grow its business consistently and achieve the desired target by continuously improving its business processes. In the digital era, ISO Certification in Jordan can give your organization a competitive edge over other non-certified organizations in the market.
ISO Certification helps when a business becomes more competitive, and remains combat-ready for all kinds of situations. ISO Standards are cost-effective yet efficiently demonstrate to customers that quality assurance and consistency in the improvement of business objectives is of pre-eminent concern to your organization. ISO in Jordan converts competitive advantage as the barrier protecting against competition emerging from the market and with ISO certification you get a priority over your other competitors.
By achieving an ISO certification framework can make an immense profit for your business which adds value to your organization. ISO certification improves the efficiency, productivity, and customer satisfaction of your business.
Why choose us?
Finecert is one of the globally certified firms for providing ISO Certification and Consultation services. We are the best ISO Consultant services providers in Amman, Irbid, Zarqa, Madaba, Russeifa, and other major cities in Jordan with the service of implementation, auditing, and registration.
Finecert has a team of experts who deal with expertise in ISO Certification and Consultation and helps the organization in recommending the best ISO Standard suitable for their sector in a cost-effective manner. We provide a handful of experiences in all the ISO Certification Services such as ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 27001, ISO 22000, ISO 45001, HACCP, CE MARK, and other International standards for all kinds of industrial sectors.
How to get ISO certification in Jordan?
Before your Organization can get certified with ISO Certification in Jordan, you have to initially produce and document your manufacturing processes, performing the accurate procedures to assure that you can manage your standards with the aspect of quality, safety, security, etc.,
The process that is involved during ISO Certification in Jordan are:
- Gap Analysis: gap analysis is a tool that is aligned with the management system and its requirements. In this process, Initially, we need to examine the overall production and the process of the company and then take a look at what are the changes that must be done for the implementation of the ISO Certification.
- Scope and Design: This process is taken place based on the info/report of the gap analysis, And then we will proceed with the changes that are required for an effective management system.
- Implementation: In this process, we would carry out the accepted procedure with the changes made.
- Training: In this process, we will provide a brief explanation to the staff regarding ISO Certification and they can determine to make the most beneficial use of the ISO Certification standard.
- Certification Audit: An Auditor from an external ISO Consulting office will visit your company to review your overall company and its process and then provides you with ISO Certification in Jordan.
- Continual Improvement: This is an additional process that our company takes up to assure that all challenges and difficulties that will you stand during the certification process will be consistent, productive outcomes.
Benefits of ISO Certification in Jordan:
- The primary benefit of the implementation of ISO Certification in Jordan is the increment in the revenue system of the organization.
- ISO Standards are suitable for both small and large industries.
- It improves internal management and increases the efficiency, productivity of the company.
- It is an internationally recognized standard.
- It improves customer retention by attracting the consumer to the product and services offered by the company.
- ISO Certification runs under Consistency, measured and monitored outcomes this makes sure that you get business from existing customers and new ones.
- By consistent improvement in the product and services, It increases customer trust within your process.
- Customer trust helps in improving the network of the company by providing feedback that will help you further.
- ISO certifications in Jordan help with the dual benefits of improving your processes and help as a marketing tool.
- It Identifies risks and opportunities and reduces wastage.
Jordan is a country in Western Asia that is officially known as the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan. Jordan is defined by its ancient monuments, nature reserves, and seaside resorts. Amman is one of the largest cities of Jordan and the country’s capital. Amman holds the country’s economy, political and cultural center. Jordan is a developing country with a comparatively small economy.
Jordan holds an open and mixed economic system which is classified as an emerging market economy. It includes a variety of private freedom, connected with centralized economic planning and government regulation. The main industrial imports are machinery and apparatus, cement production, crude petroleum, and food products. Apparel, chemical products, and potash, and phosphates, a variety of consumer goods are also produced.
The major industries that Jordan works upon are construction, engineering, oil, petrochemical refining, health, manufacturing products, tourism, hotels and hospitality, and IT technological services, etc., ISO Certification in Jordan Would benefit this organization in the nation to effectively improve their business scope and meet the requirements of the customers with good quality, business objective, and customer satisfaction as a mode. As you know, the ISO Certification in Jordan mainly deals with the Standard management practices that must be appropriate and implemented by each and every sector of the organization.