Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is ISO?
The International Organization for Standardization (ISO) is an international body that defines and publishes International standards for various industries. It is headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland.
2. Is ISO certification meant only for big organizations?
Any business, company, unit or organization can get ISO certified, irrespective of its size or nature of operations. There are no mandatory prerequisites for the same.
3. Which ISO certification does our organization need?
There are over 21000 ISO standards. Based on the scope of services of your organization, our consultants will help you with the relevant ISO standard. Some of the common ISO standards are:
- ISO 9001 (Quality Management System) deals with improving quality of product and services offered by the organisation.
- ISO 45001 (Occupational Health and Safety Management System) is dedicated to organisations who wish to improve safety and wellbeing of its employees.
- ISO 27001 (Information Security Management System) is designed for organizations that want to keep their information assets safe and secured.
- ISO 22000 (Food Safety Management System) is for all food producers to provide safe and healthy food to its consumers.
4. Why is ISO Certification necessary?
ISO certification helps your organization stand apart in a competitive market space. It also helps employ a cost-effective, quality driven and efficient workforce management within the organization.
5. Why should I choose Finecert?
We, at Finecert, are very passionate about helping our clients get ISO certified. We also assist clients with their CE Mark & HACCP requirements. We, as an organisation believe in transparency and integrity as the utmost virtue. We believe in delivering top quality services to our clients and build a long term relationship with them.
6. How much does an ISO certification cost?
The cost of an ISO certification is primarily dependent on the number of employees, product and services offered by your organisation. However at Finecert we employ a very reasonable price model. Click here to request a quote for ISO Certification.
7. For how much time is an ISO certification valid?
An ISO certification is valid for a period of 3 years, provided the organisation clears the yearly Surveillance Audit.
8. Can I avail Finecert services all across the globe?
Yes. Finecert is a leading global organization for ISO services having offices in various countries. Our services can be availed from anywhere around the globe. You just need to Click here and we will cater to all your queries.
9. How can the authenticity of an ISO certification be verified?
We are providing ISO certification only from authorised certification bodies and every certificate comes with a unique certification number which can be checked with the issuing Certificate body website.
10. How much time does it take to get an ISO certification?
The duration to complete the ISO process depends on the number of workforce and size of the organization. However, we take time constraints very seriously and are flexible to deliver as per the client’s time frame.
11. What are the payment gateways available to me?
You can make payment from anywhere around the globe for the services provided by us. We accept payments from Wire transfer, PayPal, etc.
12. Are there any hidden charges that I should know?
No, there aren’t any hidden charges. Finecert has a very transparent approach in dealing with its clients. Every aspect of our services, from the timelines to the charges, are well informed prior to project initiation.
COVID-19 BUSINESS CONTINUITY
In an effort to reduce the spread of COVID-19, Finecert will continue to operate remotely throughout the lockdown period in all our locations. Our proven business continuity measures ensure all our operations remain fully functional during the lockdown period. We remain committed to the health and safety of our employees, families, customers, suppliers, and the communities we live in.