An Occupational Health and Safety (OH&S) Management System provides a framework for an
organization to identify and control its health and safety risks, reduce the potential for
accidents, comply with legislation and improve operational performance. ISO 45001 Certification in Lagos ensures that an organization has the measures and controls to manage
the risks associated with their activities. It will additionally demonstrate its commitment to
stakeholders, improve operational performance through better accident management and
reduced downtime with a corresponding reduction in insurance premiums and penalties for
breach of legislation.
Whom ISO 45001 Certification in Lagos applicable to?
In a competitive marketplace, customer’s expectations are growing and are looking for more
than just competitive pricing from their suppliers. Companies have to be compelled to
demonstrate that their businesses are managed with efficiency and responsibly which they will
offer a reliable service without excessive downtime caused by work-related accidents and
incidents. ISO 45001 certification in Lagos gives confidence to customers for the same.
Organizations of every type, sectors and sizes will improve their quality performance through
the implementation of this standard.
Benefits Of ISO 45001 Certification in Nigeria-
- ISO 45001 in Lagos assures client satisfaction through delivery of product that meets client needs while safeguarding their health and property.
- ISO 45001 in Port Harcourt Reduces operating costs by decreasing down-time occurring through incidents and ill health and reducing costs associated with legal fees and compensation.
- ISO 45001 in Abuja helps improve relationships by safeguarding the health and property of employees, customers and suppliers.
- ISO 45001 in Lagos satisfies Legal compliance by understanding how the statutory and restrictive needs impact the organization and its customers.
- ISO 45001 in Abuja improves Risk management in the process through identification of potential incidents and implementation of corrective controls and measures.
- ISO 45001 in Nigeria has the ability to gain a lot of business wherever certification is a criteria.
- ISO 45001 in Lagos assures higher protection of confidential information and reduced risks from hackers’ attacks.
- ISO 45001 in Port Harcourt helps in quicker and easier recovery from any internal or external attacks and improved ability to survive disasters.
- Encourage higher relationships with contractors and more practical activities.
- ISO 45001 in Port Harcourt helps in reduction in insurance premiums and workers compensation.
- ISO 45001 in Abuja demonstrates an innovative and forward-thinking approach.
Purpose of ISO 45001 Certification in Lagos-
- ISO 45001 Certification in Lagos demonstrates your ability to manage risk and hazards associated with the activities and provide insurance to all concerned.
- ISO 45001 consultant in Lagos helps your organizations in framing policies to give systematic approach to minimizing health and safety risks.
- ISO 45001 Certification in Lagos provides a framework for an organization to manage its legal compliance and improve occupational health and safety performance.
- ISO 45001 in Nigeria is a basic and globally recognised standard for occupational health and safety management systems.
How can you implement ISO 45001 in Port Harcourt?
Before beginning the transition to ISO 45001 in Port Harcourt, the organizations certified with
OHSAS 18001 in Port Harcourt should initial do a gap analysis, to verify the elements that
already have and those that it is needed to focus on.
For those considering to use our ISO 45001 consultant in Port Harcourt, there are some vital
actions they must take first:
1. Conduct an analysis of company’s context which will highlight the internal and external
factors that affect the business and are relevant to OH&S.
2. Understand the requirements before finally decide the particular scopes and aims
implementation of the standard.
3. Determine resource gaps which need to be addressed before the implementation of the
4. Make clear the OH&S policies and concentrate on the set objectives.
5. Perform a good planning and then communicate to other employees the way it is best
to achieve the implementation of the new standard.
These actions can be managed and guided by an Occupational Health & Safety Manual,
containing important information, which also would demonstrate the company’s policies
relevant to OH&S, scopes and aims of the standard and assessments for safe approaching risks
Why ISO 45001 Certification in Abuja is important for you?
Regardless of what business you’re in, accidents that result in injury or health connected
problems can perpetually occur. Therefore, whether or not you’re a worker, manager or
business owner, you will always share the same goal- minimize the number of casualties at
work. ISO 45001 in Abuja provides you with a framework to identify, control and prevent work-
By getting an ISO 45001 certification in Abuja, you’ll prove that you simply care regarding the
well-being of workers which you’re regularly creating efforts to boost their welfare. Also, a
certificate on Occupational Health and Safety Management will be awarded that is globally
recognized, which will prove that you are aware of the policies and processes needed to reduce
work injuries. You will additionally gain a competitive advantage by up your brand’s name and
increasing your capability.
Benefits of ISO 45001 in Abuja –
By achieving ISO 45001 certification in Abuja you will be able to:
- Reduce work-related injuries, ill -health and deaths
- Eliminate or minimize OH&S risks
- Improve OH&S performance and effectiveness
- Protect and improve brand reputation
- Transform operations from detection to prevention mode
- Improves compliance with current legislations
ISO 45001 in Lagos helps your organisation to Eliminate risks and hazards. Occupational Health
and Safety hazards and its risk to humans are identified by a team of experts considering extent
of application, nature of activity and conditions in which it operates. Identified risks are
prioritized by making objective to reduce its significance levels. Be sure that the ISO 45001 cost
in Abuja is client friendly.
Our ISO 45001 Consultant in Lagos plays a vital role in eliminating risks and hazards. A good
consultancy like Finecert and its ISO 45001 consultant in Lagos can help you to minimise the
effect of risks and hazards if you choose wisely.
ISO certification in Nigeria by an accredited and respected certification body is nowadays
required by organizations that are concerned about the Quality of Services being provided to
them. Finecert being one of the best ISO 45001 consultants in Port Harcourt makes sure that
your organization gets ISO 9001 certification in Port Harcourt from among the top Accreditation
To know more on how you can get your organization ISO 45001 in Abuja or ISO 45001 in Lagos,
you can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.finecert.com and provide your details so
that we can contact you to discuss how we can best assist you.