What is ISO 45001?
ISO 45001 is an international standard that specifies needs for an occupational health and safety (OH&S) management system, with steerage for its use, to modify a company to proactively improve its OH&S performance in preventing injury and ill-health. ISO 45001 Certification in Bahrain is meant to be applicable to any organization despite its size, type, and nature. ISO 45001 Certification in Bahrain allows a company, through its OH&S management system, to integrate alternative aspects of health and safety, like employee wellness/wellbeing; but, it ought to be noted that a company is required by applicable legal requirements to conjointly address such problems.
What will be the advantages of using ISO 45001 Certification in Bahrain?
An ISO 45001 Certification in Bahrain primarily based OH&S management system can modify a company to enhance its OH&S performance by:
- Developing and implementing an OH&S policy and OH&S objectives
- Establishing systematic processes that think about its “context” and that take under consideration its risks and opportunities, and it’s legal and alternative needs
- Determining the hazards and OH&S risks related to its activities; seeking to eliminate them, or putting in place controls to reduce their potential effects
- Establishing operational controls to manage its OH&S risks and its legal and alternative needs
- Increasing awareness of its OH&S risks
- Evaluating its OH&S performance and seeking to enhance it, by taking applicable actions
- Ensuring employees take an active role in OH&S matters.
- Improving its ability to respond to regulatory compliance problems
- Reducing the prices of incidents
- Reducing downtime and, therefore, the prices of disruption to operations
- Reducing the value of insurance premiums
- Reducing absence and employee turnover rates
- Recognition for having achieved a global benchmark
OHSAS 18001:2007 was replaced with ISO 45001:2018
ISO 45001 replaces OHSAS 18001 as the world’s 1st International standard addressing health and safety at work. OHSAS 18001 was 1st revealed in 1999, was revised and reissued in July 2007 and later adopted as a British standard. ISO 45001, occupational Health and Safety Management Systems (OHSMS), offers one, clear framework for all organizations wish to boost their OH&S performance. Though the necessities of OHSAS 18001 and ISO 45001 are similar, the new standard is formatted otherwise to match the Annex SL structure of all new ISO Standards and improve management system integration. This includes ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015, IATF 16949:2016, and AS9100D:2016, ISO/IEC 27001, and all different new standards.
Steps to Implement ISO 45001 from OHSAS 18001
There are several steps for organizations that are transitioning from OHSAS 18001 to 45001. Counseled steps to require for the transition are:
- Acquire a copy of ISO 45001
- Establish all gaps in OHSAS 18001 in response to the new standard, to fulfill all new necessities
- Develop an idea for your organization to implement the new standard
- Perceive the specified documents for certification.
- Make sure that all new competence needs are met. Organizations should produce awareness for all parties that have an impact on the effectiveness of the OHSMS.
- Organizations should update their existing OHSMS system to satisfy all new necessities and supply verification of effectiveness.
- Establish an operating relationship with their certification body for migration arrangements as well as any training needs and gap analysis.
- Organizations must update their existing OHSMS system to meet all new requirements and provide verification of effectiveness.
- Establish a working relationship with their certification body for migration arrangements including any training needs and gap analysis.
ISO 45001 Consultants in Bahrain helps your organization to overview the purpose and requirements of ISO 45001 and how it can improve your business process. ISO 45001 Consultants in Bahrain provide different pieces of training; you will get an idea of an Occupational Health & Safety Management System. They will explain the purpose and documents required for ISO 45001, the related framework and how the standard aids the continual improvement of the safety management system.
Our ISO 45001 Consultant in Bahrain plays a vital role in eliminating risks and hazards. A good consultancy like Finecert and its ISO 45001 consultant in Bahrain can help you to minimize the effect of risks and hazards if you choose wisely.
ISO certification in Bahrain by an accredited and respected certification body is nowadays required by organizations that are concerned about the Quality of Services being provided to them. Finecert being one of the best ISO 45001 consultants in Bahrain makes sure that your organization gets ISO 45001 Certification in Bahrain from among the top Accreditation bodies.