ISO 22000 certification in South Africa is a critical standard so as to ensure that the food products being produced and delivered by the companies are safe for human consumption. South Africa is a very good tourist attraction and a consistent economy comes from tourism for the country. To achieve food safety and continual improvement in your organization, ISO 22000 in South Africa is a very good tool.
ISO 22000 Certification in Cape Town
ISO 22000 helps the food industries to increase safety measures. Cape Town is a good business hub in South Africa. It is also known for tourism as a lot of tourists across the globe come down for vacation. Hence, there is a huge competition among various food industries across the country. Food safety is one of the major problems faced by all the food Industries across Cape Town. Food safety issues are critical as they can result in heavy losses, penalties, or food recall. Food safety has to be taken extra care of in all the phases of the food cycle. All the industries of Cape Town are taking an extra step towards food safety. When all your competitors are taking safety measures for produced food, it’s high time for your organization to take safety measures on food safety so that you can stay ahead in the competitive market.
What is ISO 22000 in South Africa?
ISO 22000 is an international food safety management system developed and established by the international organization for standardization in 2005. Our ISO 22000 certification consultant in South Africa can implement the standard. It establishes a framework for a food safety management system. It uses risk management as the philosophy to identify hazards and control and maintain a food safety culture. Having our expert ISO 22000 consultant is the beginning to identify all the possible hazards. Food safety is related to the presence of food-borne hazards in food at the point of consumption. Food safety is critical and at any point, food safety hazards can be introduced. Thus, effective food safety management is an essential system for any organization involved in the aspects of the food chain. It is highly recommended to get the help of our ISO 22000 consultant. The standard is developed in such that it can be aligned with other management standards especially ISO 9001 or the Quality management system.
Who requires ISO 22000?
ISO 22000 is applicable to any organization involved in the activities of the food chain right from the field, raw materials, supply, manufacturing, processing also involving packaging, distribution up to consumption. ISO 22000 can help your company get recognized globally. The introduction of hazards can happen at any point in time. So food industries should adopt a sound food safety culture. Irrespective of its size, the food industries can adapt one of the most accepted and implemented standard ISO 22000 which helps in identifying hazards, controlling food contamination, and maintenance of the same.
Benefits of ISO 22000 Certification:
- ISO 22000 establishes a framework for an organization to set up an effective FSMS and helps in defining policies and procedures for food safety.
- ISO 22000 helps in reducing foodborne diseases and increases confidence in customers of the food that they consume.
- Increased Brand value and recognition, and credibility of the company.
- ISO 22000 gives a Good Competitive advantage in the marketplace
- ISO 22000 audit service leads to increased quality and safety of the food products
- ISO 22000 certification helps in Exporting the product to foreign countries.
- Cost of ISO 22000 in South Africa also helps in Incorporation of Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point
- ISO 22000 certification helps organizations meet the expectations of customers, vendors, suppliers, stakeholders, and all other interested parties.
- ISO 22000 is needed to participate in many government tenders within the country.
- ISO 22000 certification increases the process efficiency resulting in reduced wastage of food, increased employee retention, reduce food safety issues, and increased profit.
- ISO 22000 helps organization brand value to be recognized globally resulting in international business opportunities.
How to get ISO 22000 certification in Cape Town?
We are one of the leading professional organizations for consulting and certification on ISO 22000 certification in Capetown. We are one of the leading, topmost, and recognized ISO 22000 certification consultants. Our ISO 22000 is always affordable for all companies across various sectors irrespective of company size, company type, turnover, and location. All our certified customers have reported increased safety measures, reduced food safety issues, increase business from existing customers, reduced marketing expenditures, won government tenders, and international business.
The ISO 22000 Certification in Cape Town desires the producing firms to keep up a written account of all the operating procedures of all the departments. To boot, the businesses have to maintain the standard throughout the producing method keeping hygiene in mind and effective policies for standardized food management systems. Whenever a company considers ISO 22000, Finecert helps its customers. The professional versatile team helps in giving the best Certification at a competitive and reasonable price. ISO certification by an accredited and respected certification body is nowadays required by organizations that are concerned about the Quality of Services being provided to them. Finecert being one of the best consultants makes sure that your organization gets the best of it.
For more information about ISO 22000 certification, you can write to us at email@example.com or visit www.finecert.com and submit an inquiry with all information. One of our experts shall contact you at the earliest to understand your requirements better and provide the best available solution in the market.