How ISO 14001 helps manufacturing Industries in Nigeria?
ISO 14001 is an international standard developed by the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) through dedicated technical committees. One of the world’s most popular standards for environmental management is ISO 14001. It sets out the requirements for an environmental management standard, is one of the world’s most widely used standards and a key business tool for many organizations.
Its purpose is to modify a company of any kind or size to develop and implement a policy committing it to interference of pollution, compliance with legal and other requirements and continual improvement.
The realization of this commitment are a management system that acknowledges and manages the first environmental problems through awareness and assessment of applicable legal necessities, objectives for improvement, assignment of responsibilities, competent personnel, communications, procedures, controls and monitoring, emergency response capability, self correction and assessment, and internal reviews.
These processes are to be based on the Plan-Do-Check-Act cycle.
PDCA can be briefly described as follows.
- Plan: establish the objectives and processes necessary to deliver leads to accordance with the organization’s environmental policy.
- Do: implement the processes.
- Check: monitor and measure processes against environmental policy, objectives, targets, legal and other requirements, and report the results.
- Act: Work on the process.
Benefits of ISO 14001:2015 Certification in Abuja :-
- Higher management of environmental risks, now and in the future.
- Shows an organization’s commitment towards surroundings and therefore improve company image within the market.
- Increased access to new customers and business partners.
- Demonstration of legal and regulatory compliance.
- Potential for reduced public liability insurance costs.
- Overall price savings: in terms of consumption, waste, and recycling.
- Increased in associates (customers, investors, administrations, insurers, etc.) confidence
- Facilitate organizations minimize their operations that directly have an effect on their surroundings.
- Promote healthy surroundings for staff in a company.
Key steps for ISO 14001 certification process are:
- Definition of certification scope.
- Pre-audit (optional); gap analysis and identification of your current position against the standard.
- Initial audit to verify the implementation of the essential structure of the EMS (Environmental Management System) (key impacts, applicable legislation and regulation).
- Certification audit (certificate issued).
- Surveillance audits to follow the continual improvement.
- Recertification after three years through full audit or continual assessment.
How long does it take to implement ISO 14001 in Abuja?
There are several reasons for implementation of this standard. Some organizations see it as a natural progression as their company grows while some see it as a logical system to satisfy environmental obligations. In some cases people implement this because of customer pressure or demand.
Implementation time depends on several other factors such as:
- Type of industry where the organization operates.
- Size of organization.
- Number of sites.
- Knowledge and availability of internal resources.
ISO 14001 Certification Cost In Abuja
There are several variables, like an organisation’s sort and size, and also the potential resultant impact it has on the surroundings.
If you want to achieve ISO 14001 Certification in Abuja, we can be provider for all your Certification requirements. We are one of the most professional consulting and Certification organization for all ISO certification in Nigeria. We are one of the recognized and reputed organizations for ISO 14001 Certification in Abuja. Our cost for ISO 14001 in Abuja is always minimal and we can assure you of ISO 14001 Certification in Nigeria. It’s not only the ISO certification that we assure you but also improvement, best practices for your departments, returns on investment and continued profits.
Getting Certification from right consultancy is like a boon. The right consultancy will not only provide you the certificate at affordable prices also the consultants will be with you in the entire process. Finecert is that organisation where one can get the certifications without worrying about the cost.
Our ISO 14001 consultants in Abuja believe in client satisfaction rather than commercial constraints. We have consulting packages which shall suit every organization.
A new revised version has simply been revealed, to make sure it remains relevant to the marketplace. ISO 14001 Certification in Port Harcourt responds to the latest trends, such as an increasing recognition by companies of the need to factor in both external and internal elements that influence their impact, including climate volatility.
ISO 14001 Consultants in Port Harcourt provides guidance on how to manage the environmental aspects of business activities more effectively, while taking into consideration environmental protection, pollution prevention and socioeconomic needs. It specifies requirements for an environmental management system for any organization that aims to demonstrate its conformance to legal and regulatory requirements and conformance to stated environmental policy and objectives.
The ISO 14001 in Port Harcourt allows to demonstrate commitment to the surroundings, in addition as continuously improving company image and integrating the realities of a dynamic world. It supports environmental protection and prevention of pollution in balance with socioeconomic needs. It gives you the framework you need to monitor and improve performance of significant impact management, environmental risk management, optimum utilization of resources.
How does ISO 14001 in Lagos fit into your organization
ISO 14001:2015 certification in Lagos helps an organization achieve the intended outcomes of its environmental management system, which provide value for the environment, the organization itself and interested parties. Consistent with the organization’s environmental policy, the intended outcomes of an environmental management system include:
• enhancement of environmental performance;
• fulfilment of compliance obligations;
• achievement of environmental objectives.
ISO 14001:2015 in Lagos is applicable to any organization, regardless of size, type and nature, and applies to the environmental aspects of its activities, products and services that the organization determines it can either control or influence considering a life cycle perspective.
The ISO 14001 consultants in Lagos helps in the Plan-Check-Do-Review-Improve cycle.
The Plan cycle deals with the beginning stages of an organization becoming ISO 14001-compliant. The Check cycle deals with checking and correcting errors. The Do cycle is the implementation and operation of the ISO 14001 standard within an organization. The Review cycle is a review of the entire process by the organization’s top management. And the Improve cycle is a cycle that never ends as an organization continually finds ways to improve their EMS.
ISO 14001 in Lagos is known as a generic management system standard, meaning that it is relevant to any organization seeking to improve and manage resources more effectively. This includes:
– Single-site to large multinational companies
– High-risk companies to low-risk service organizations
– Manufacturing, process, and the service industries, including local governments
– All industry sectors including public and private sectors
– Original equipment manufacturers and their suppliers.
Benefits of ISO 14001 Certification in Lagos:
1. ISO 14001 in Lagos improves company image among the purchasers and regulators.
2. Reducing pollution means improved productivity and more efficient use of resources.
3. ISO 14001 certification in Lagos helps Reduce costs for emissions, discharges, waste handling, transport and disposal.
4. Increased demand for their services and products through a marketing advantage;
5. Lowering business costs through reducing resource consumption and waste production;
6. Improving their environmental performance, reducing their environmental impact and controlling environmental risk;
7. Achieving their environmental commitments and environmental policy requirements;
8. Meeting their environmental legal requirements;
9. Committing to social responsibilities;
10. Promoting a positive image with stakeholders, customers and employees.
11. Retaining environmental knowledge and ensuring information is effectively communicated.
12. ISO certification in Lagos helps the organisation to minimise environmental footprint.
13. Develop their business in a sustainable manner.
Why choose Finecert for ISO 14001 in Nigeria?
ISO 14001 consultants from Finecert are independent and impartial in everything we do. We have some of the experienced consultants which help your organization to implement ISO 14001 in Port Harcourt. Our services do not end with your Certification, rather we help our customers to maintain their system. We have services which includes annual maintenance contract where we help our customers to maintain and be compliant with the standard requirements. Cost of ISO certification in Port Harcourt depends on consultant you have hired as you shall be paying for their abilities and competency in delivering the project and helping you provide industry best practices. Cost of ISO 14001 certification in Lagos depends on consultant you have hired as you shall be paying for their abilities and competence in delivering the project and helping you provide industry best practices.
If you want to achieve ISO 14001 Certification in Port Harcourt, we can be provider for all your Certification requirements. We are one of the most professional consulting and Certification organization for all ISO certification in Nigeria. We are one of the recognized and reputed organizations for ISO 14001 Certification in Port Harcourt. Our cost for ISO 14001 in Port Harcourt is always minimal and we can assure you of ISO Certification in Nigeria. It’s not only the ISO certification that we assure you but also improvement, best practices for your departments, returns on investment and continued profits.
ISO in Nigeria by an accredited and respected certification body is nowadays required by organizations that are concerned about the Quality of Services being provided to them. Finecert being one of the best ISO 14001 consultants in Lagos makes sure that your organization gets ISO 14001 certification in Lagos from among the top Accreditation bodies.
To know more on how you can get your organization ISO 14001 in Abuja or ISO 14001 in Lagos, you can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and or visit www.finecert.com and provide your details so that we can contact you to discuss on how we can best assist you.